Continuing Education for Young Parents- CEYP
Continuing Education for Young Parents
CEYP is a program for BSD students who are pregnant and/or currently parenting. CEYP has been an invaluable resource for teen parents for over 40 years and is currently housed at the Merlo Station Campus. The Little Mustangs Learning Center is the on-site licensed child care portion of CEYP. Any BSD student who has a child (age 6 weeks to 3 years) is eligible to access free quality child care at Little Mustangs during school hours.
Community School provides a supportive environment in which students can continue their education and prepare for the responsibilities of pregnancy and parenthood. It also allows parents to be close to their children. All BSD students can access the Little Mustangs Learning Center (even if they are attending another school).
In addition, CEYP students may benefit from
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is CEYP a Community School Program?
- Can any BSD student who is pregnant/parenting access the program?
- Are there course obligations required as part of the CEYP program?
- What are the hours of the Little Mustangs Learning Center?
- Is food breakfast and lunch included at Little Mustangs Learning Center?
- If a student attends Community School and participates in the CEYP program how does transportation for students and babies work?